Privacy & Cookie Statement Brouwerijen Alken-Maes
Brouwerijen Alken-Maes NV, with registered office at 2800 Mechelen, Blarenberglaan 3, P.O box C and company number 0405.655.681, RPR Antwerpen, division Mechelen (hereinafter referred to as “Alken-Maes’, ‘we’, ’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected on this website.
We deem careful handling of personal and confidential data very important, and we process your data in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation (for instance, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/697 and the Electronic Communications Act of 13 June 2005).
This Privacy & Cookie statement provides information on how we use your personal data. Personal data are data which may be used to identify an individual or that can be linked to an individual. More specifically, this Privacy & Cookie Statement tells you how we process the personal data provided by the users of this website, and what are the reasons to process these data. As such, we also inform you about the privacy rights you have as a user of this website, and we explain to you how to exercise your rights.
This Privacy & Cookie Statement is applicable for all activities on this website, unless a specific privacy statement has been provided for a specific digital action.
Which personal data does Alken-Maes collect?
Alken-Maes only collects the personal data that are provided voluntarily by you as a user of this website, such as your name and e-mail address, that you leave with us when you fill out the contact form or send us an e-mail.
For which purposes does Alken-Maes process personal data?
Alken-Maes processes the personal data collected via the website for following purposes:
• For practical purposes : to enable a correct use and representation of the website
• For legal purposes, such as age checks
• For communication purposes: to deal with your questions or suggestions sent via the contact form or by e-mail
• Insofar you have given your permission : for marketing and promotional purposes, such as contests, promotional campaigns, sending newsletters, showing promotions and information, sending user information, service messages or other electronic messages via advertising networks and social media.
To whom does Alken-Maes provide personal data?
Alken-Maes only provides personal data to third parties in compliance with the prevailing privacy legislation.
Your personal data that are collected via the website are processed by an external website administrator designated by Alken-Maes. Furthermore, we work together with Google Analytics to collect your personal data by means of tracking cookies (please consult the Cookie Statement below for further details). Your personal data may be shared with other affiliated companies of Alken-Maes, within the Heineken group. In principle, your personal data are not processed outside the European Union.
How can you exercise your privacy rights as a user?
You have the right to consult, correct or delete your personal data. You have the right to withdraw permission, to object against the data processing, to have all your personal data transferred to a third party or to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
You can always contact Alken-Maes’ Privacy Manager by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In the subject line of your mail, please clearly indicate that you wish to exercise your right pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, and clarify which right you wish to exercise. Please take into account that Alken-Maes may require additional information, such as a copy of your ID, in order to clearly establish your identity.
What are cookies and similar techniques?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your browser or device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you view some sites online. This text file is used to store and retrieve (personal) data about you. These (personal) data serve to recognize you next time you visit the website.
For what purposes does Alken-Maes install Cookies?
• Technically required Cookies. These cookies are required to ensure a proper technical operation of the website, apps, services or resources.
• Functional Cookies. These cookies are used to add functionality and to facilitate the use of the website. For instance, storing preferences on a website. Some cookies only retain information about your activities during your visit to the site, others can exist for an extended period. For instance, a cookie may be placed to remember that you have visited the page where you have to indicate your age, and that you have attained the legal drinking age.
• Analytical Cookies. Alken-Maes uses Google Analytics and other analytical cookies, in a privacy-friendly manner, to analyze how visitors use our website. This allows Alken-Maes, among other things, to improve the user-friendliness of our website.
For which domains does Alken-Maes request you to accept Cookies?
Alken-Maes asks you whether you want to accept cookies for each single website (for each domain) you visit. As such, you do not give permission for all websites pertaining to Alken-Maes brands and trade names.
Which (personal) data does Alken-Maes collect via Cookies?
Alken-Maes collects your IP address and MAC address (anonymized if possible), surfing and clicking behavior, cookie identifiers, technical information (such as the browser you use and the resolution of your computer screen), tracks from which page you have accessed the Alken-Maes website, when and for how long you have accessed or used our websites, whether you use certain website features, and which pages you have visited.
How can you disable Cookies?
You can change your browser settings to indicate that you do not want your browser to accept cookies (from our website). Please be aware that if your browser does not accept cookies from our website, some website features may not function or may not be accessible to you. If you want to decline cookies from Google Analytics, you can change your browser settings to decline cookies from Google Analytics.
If you disable (certain) cookies, some parts of the website may not be fully functional and you may not be able to use all of our website functions.
Hoe can you contact Alken-Maes?
For all your questions or requests, please contact Alken-Maes privacy manager, by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.